Shift Quantum – EULA
Key information when using the Shift Quantum embedded Level Editor:
- Your Unique ID, levels, its tags and its rank will be published in the game and on the internet.
- Do not publish any personal information, offensive content or content breaking Intellectual Property rules and regulation.
- Before submitting your level, you must prove it is possible to reach its end. Once your level is published, a screenshot of its original state will be automatically generated and published on Shift Quantum together with your level’s Unique ID and any ranking published in the future.
- Once your level is published, your level will be permanently added to the game. It will not be possible for you to permanently remove your levels once they are published.
- Fishing Cactus holds the right to remove previously accepted and published levels without prior warning.
- You may not submit Demo levels or levels created by other users.
- Every created and submitted level will be reviewed, approved or rejected by Fishing Cactus.
- You may amend a level which has been rejected and submit it again after having fixed its issues.
- Fishing Cactus hold the right to remove a user’s capacity to submit levels in case or repetitive submissions of levels that do not follow the rules of conduct and level submission.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Any levels you create (“User Generated Content”) and make available on Shift Quantum (our “Game”), you agree to give Fishing Cactus (the “Licensor”) the irrevocable permission to use, copy, modify, adapt, distribute, reproduce and publicly display that content by any means whether now known or unknown and distribute your contributions without any further notice or compensation to you of any kind for the whole duration of protection granted to intellectual property rights by applicable laws and international conventions.
If you don’t want to grant us these permissions, you cannot create any levels and make them available on or through our Game. You only own what you created; you do not own our code or content.
Levels created and shared on or through our Game, must not be offensive, discriminatory, racist, libellous, obscene, defamatory, inappropriate, invasive or illegal; it must be honest, and it must be your own created level.
Fishing Cactus hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, fully revocable right and license to use the Game or Game Footage with your User Generated Content, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other policies which Fishing Cactus publishes from time to time.
You acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in the Game and the Game Footage in any part of the world and whether or not registered or registrable and to the fullest extent thereof and for the full period thereof and all extensions and renewals thereof, are for the benefit of the Licensor and will remain our property.
In order to use the Level Editor feature of the Game, you may be required to have and maintain a valid and active user account with an online service, such as a third-party gaming platform or social network account (“Third-Party Account”), or an account with Licensor or a Licensor affiliate.
The Game may also require you to create a specific user account with Licensor or a Licensor affiliate (“Unique User ID”) in order to access the Level Editor feature. Your Unique User ID log-in may be associated with a Third-Party Account. You are responsible for all use and the security of your User Accounts and any Third-Party Accounts that you use to access and use the Software.
Fishing Cactus does and may collect data from your playing of the Game. The collection and storage of data and game play is for the purposes of facilitating the functionality of the Game, assessing improvements, playing patterns and digital management purposes.